Since its inception, the trust has promoted education mainly by way of scholarships
and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back
in the mid 1950s while others were founded more recently, a proof of its
continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate,
enlightened and empowered populace.
To encourage and motivate students, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has set up the
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
We are currently offering 50 scholarships for 2015, as given below:
1) A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
2) A maximum of Rs.2 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
Applicants are required to:
- Possess a First Class degree or any equivalent diploma from a recognized Indian university, OR, be studying in the Final Year, provided they are able to produce completion certificates before 30th June, 2015
- Have submitted applications to or received an acceptance from reputed foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2015, but not later than February 2016.
- Be Indian nationals.
Click here to download application form
Application forms can also be collected from our office at the address below.
For further queries please email Mr. Rodrigues on
email@example.com or call on (022) 22895526
1) The form needs to be printed on legal / full scape size paper and not A4 size paper.
2) The last date to submit the form is 31.03.2015
3) Forms need to be sent to the following address:
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai - 400 001
This scholarship was initiated in 1983. This scholarship has been ongoing
in 33 educational institutions across the
country with an objective to enthuse and reward excellence in academics. This scholarship
is awarded to students obtaining the highest aggregate marks, based on the year
end examination. Further, a student who receives the Mahindra Search for Talent
scholarship more than once, is awarded the 'Honour scholarship' which includes a
cash prize of Rs. 5000/- and a citation from the Trust.
This scholarship is offered to deserving students in the age group of 16 to 18 years.
These students are given an opportunity to study at the United World Colleges. This
scholarship aims to ensure that students benefit through the experience of international
education, shared learning and community service which the Mahindra United World
College is offering.
This scholarship has been set up to specifically empower students from the disadvantaged
sections of our society. It is given to students belonging to lower income group
families who wish to pursue a job oriented diploma course at a recognized Government
To be eligible for this scholarship, the students should have passed 10th / 12th
Standard or equivalent examinations and have secured admission in a government or
any other recognized Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses in India. Majority
of the awardees are girl students, as the Trust is keen in supporting girls and
encouraging them to be qualified and subsequently reduce their vulnerability to
exploitation and improve their standard of living.
In 2005, the Mahindra Group decided to double the number of scholarships given to
600 every year. From the academic year 2012-13, each individual through this scholarship
gets awarded Rs. 10,000 per annum for a maximum period of three years.